Urgent Care Services in Waltham, MA
AFC Urgent Care Waltham provides an efficient, high-quality, cost-effective alternative to the emergency room for non-life-threatening medical conditions or when your Primary Care Physician is unavailable. Our board-certified physicians treat patients 1 year or older for illness and injury on a walk-in basis. No appointment or referral is needed and the average wait is less than 10 minutes.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Colds, Cough, Sinuses, Flu
- Back Pain, Joint Pain, Body Aches
- Asthma, Allergies, Breathing Treatments
- Minor Injuries: Cuts, Bruises, Sprains
- Strains, Burns, Breaks, Falls
- Insect Bites, Rashes, Skin Infections
- Conjunctivitis/Pink Eye, Minor Eye Injuries & Infections
AFC Urgent Care Waltham also offers on-site lab testing and x-ray services for rapid diagnosis of acute illness and injuries as well as the ability to perform minor procedures such as laceration repairs.
We accept most major insurances and also offer a discounted self-pay option. Our clean, modern facility is easily accessible via public transportation and offers ample parking right outside our door.
For more information about our urgent care center, please call to speak with one of our medical professionals at 781-894-6900.